Development & Building Permits
Most construction in Milford Township is required to have a permit issued and be inspected and approved by the Code Enforcement Officer. This is in order to ensure the adopted construction standards are met.
A permit is required for most construction to ensure construction standards are met.
- Residential Building & Zoning Permit – Needed for construction of all homes, additions & new structures.
- Commercial Building & Zoning Permit
- Deck/Patio Permit
- Fence Permit – For fences 6ft and over.
- Pool/Hot tub Permit– View section 404 H2 Zoning Ordinance
- Shed or Greenhouse– View section 404 H2 Zoning Ordinance
- Sign Permit
- Mechanical Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Logging Permit
- Driveway Permit
- Home Occupancy
Use & Occupancy Inspection Applications- These are property specific please visit or contact the Township for the application.
- Rentals – Use and occupancy for rentals and for any changes of tenants in rental units.
- Re-sales – Use and occupancy for re-sales and for sales of existing houses
- Businesses – Use and occupancy for businesses for sales or tenant changes of businesses