Development & Building Permits
Most construction in Milford Township is required to have a permit issued and be inspected and approved by the Code Enforcement Officer. This is in order to ensure the adopted construction standards are met.
A permit is required for most construction to ensure construction standards are met.
- Residential Building & Zoning Permit – Needed for construction of all homes, additions & new structures.
- Commercial Building & Zoning Permit
- Deck Permit
- Fence Permit – For fences 6ft and over.
- Pool/Hot tub Permit
- Sign Permit
- Mechanical Permit
- Plumbing Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Logging Permit
- Driveway Permit
Use & Occupancy Inspection Applications must be picked up at the Township building because they are property specific.
- Rentals – Use and occupancy for rentals and for any changes of tenants in rental units.
- Re-sales – Use and occupancy for re-sales and for sales of existing houses
- Businesses – Use and occupancy for businesses for sales or tenant changes of businesses