Information For Residents
If you are new to Milford Township, or already a member of the community, you may have questions about services, taxes, parks and more. This section provides access to the most commonly asked questions and additional resources.
- Commonly asked questions about Milford Township
- The Environment; includes recycling, hazardous waste, storm water management and riparian buffer
- Emergency Services; includes the Emergency Operations Plan
- Real Estate Taxes; includes the link to the Keystone Collections Group, Capital Improvement Program, Budget and more
- Transportation; buses, park and ride, airport locations
- Parks and Open Space; with maps, Unami trail
- Road Maintenance; includes snow removal, public works
The current local income tax rate for Milford Township is 1.75%. Of that, 1% goes to the Quakertown Community School District, and .75% is used by Milford Township.