Development & Building Permits

A permit is required for most construction to ensure construction standards are met.
Residential Building & Zoning Permit - For construction of all homes, additions & new structures.
Commercial Building & Zoning Permit
Deck Permit
Fence Permit - For fences 6ft and over.
Pool/Hot tub Permit
Sign Permit
Mechanical Permit
Plumbing Permit
Demolition Permit
Logging Permit
Driveway Permit

Use & Occupancy Applications must be picked up at the Township building because they are property specific.
- Rentals, for any changes of tenants in rental units.
- Re-sales, for sales of existing houses
- Businesses, for sales or tenant changes of businesses
Conditional Use Application
Zoning Hearing Board Application
Complaint Form